If you are an enrolled student with a valid password and UserId, you can view your grades online.
- Log onto MySSU, and navigate to your Student Center.
- Under Academics, Other Academics..., select 'Grades' then click on self service -> academic record -> grades.
- Select the semester you want to view grades for then click Continue.
- It will show you the Class number and title, units, and grade earned.
- If you scroll down further, it will show you your Term totals, Cumulative Totals, term GPA, Cumulative GPA and your Academic Standing (Good, Academic Probation, Academic Disqualification or Administrative Academic Disqualification.