How will I know when I have officially graduated?

Once your degree has been awarded, your ARR (Academic Requirements Report) will say Degree Awarded under Graduation Status. For official verification of your degree, you may request an official transcript. Once your requirements are completed and your degree is posted, your transcript will show your Degree conferment date. For more information on requesting and reading transcripts.