How do I know if I'm ready to graduate?

You may apply online once you have completed 90 units and have at least 15 units completed in residence (at Sonoma State).  Consult with your Major Advisor to determine when you should apply to graduate.  See our helpful video overview of the graduation application process.

Your ARR (Academic Requirements Report) will show you which requirements are remaining. Anything with a red square next to it means a graduation deficiency. It is your responsibility to ensure that your ARR is accurate; be sure to promptly report any problem to your advisor and continue to monitor your 'Graduation Status' until it shows 'Degree Awarded'