Can I take courses after I graduate to improve my GPA?

No. Once your degree has been awarded, your record is closed and no further changes can be made.

IMPORTANT: If you plan on taking courses at another institution during your final semester, you must notify your Graduation Specialist in writing to prevent posting of your degree before your undergraduate record is complete. If your official transcript is not received in time, you must postpone your graduation.

Click here to find your Graduation Specialist by your last name.