Can I participate in Study Away during the year I plan on graduating?

Yes! You can participate in a study away program your final year/semester however, it may delay your official graduation.

In order to officially award your degree we need official transcripts and for your ARR to be all green. It can take up to several months (approximately 4-6 months) for an international institution to send official transcripts and for SSU to process them, and it can take longer if they need to go through a study abroad program office (CSU International Programs, USAC, etc.). How long this process takes will depend on location and program, so be sure to talk with the study away advisor if you plan to study away your final year/semester to discuss how long this could delay your graduation as well as other factors to consider.